SAFE AND EFFECTIVE DENTAL PRACTICES
Arbours Aesthetic Dentistry provides a wide variety of dental services and procedures to address all of our patients’ dental health needs. By combining quality patient care with up-to-date technology, we are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting. Our dentist and highly trained staff are trained to not only treat patients but to identify what caused the health concern in the first place. This approach sets patients of Arbours Aesthetic Dentistry on the road to recovery and long term oral health.
We offer a wide variety of services for patients throughout the Rancho Santa Margarita California area. Our patients depend on Dr. Barrera to meet all of their oral healthcare needs. Whether you need preventative care, restorative solutions or a smile makeover, we can help.
Explore additional topics covered on our website:
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Dental Anxiety
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Does Invisalign® Really Work
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Kid Friendly Dentist
- Laser Dentistry
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Questions to Ask at Your Free Dental Implants Consultation
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Routine Dental Care
- Sedation Dentist
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- Tooth Extraction
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Procedures
- Dental Services
DENTAL CLEANING AND EXAMINATIONS
Preventative care is important for staying cavity and infection free. We provide dental cleanings and examinations so that everyone in the family can stay in excellent oral health. Schedule yours twice a year.
DENTAL CROWNS AND DENTAL BRIDGES
Dr. Barrera provides dental crowns for patients that have damaged their tooth or had a root canal. Crowns can protect a damaged tooth and can also be used to create bridges to replace missing teeth.
If you have experienced tooth loss, dental implants are a permanent solution for replacing missing teeth. At Arbours Aesthetic Dentistry, we create beautiful looking teeth that are as strong and durable as natural ones.
We can restore teeth that have been damaged in an accident or have become infected. We have a variety of ways to do so including veneers, crowns, bridges, dental implants and more.
DENTAL VENEERS AND DENTAL LAMINATES
By using dental veneers and dental laminates, we can create a beautiful and perfect looking smile. These thin shells are placed onto the surface of your teeth to cover dark stains, close gaps, and more.
DENTURES AND PARTIAL DENTURES
If you have lost a tooth, dentures and partial dentures can be worn as a replacement solution. They are natural looking and more comfortable than ever when created by an expert cosmetic dentist.
We can help in a dental emergency. Our extended hours and weekend availability mean that we can provide treatment when you need it. If you have a toothache or get in an accident, give us a call.
As an Invisalign® Dentist, we can straighten your teeth – the invisible way. The process is far more comfortable than traditional braces plus you can take out your aligners to eat and brush your teeth!
Dr. Barrera can improve your appearance using a smile makeover. By creating a gorgeous smile, we can help you to look and feel your best. Schedule a consultation to see which procedures are right for you.
At Arbours Aesthetic Dentistry, we provide teeth whitening solutions for patients throughout the Rancho Santa Margarita California area. We deliver dramatic results, and your teeth can become up to eight shades whiter in one treatment.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD.WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About Our Business, License, And Website Security
- Arbours Aesthetic Dentistry was established in 2004
- We accept the following payment methods:American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Orange County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Santa Margarita, Irvine, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, Laguna Nigual, Mission Viejo, Dove Canyon, Newport Beach
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details